10 Best Boxing Day & After Christmas UK Lawn Mower Sales & Deals (2018): If you searching For a new lawn mower this summer, Boxing Day & After Christmas UK weekend could be the ideal time to buy one. That is because in-store inventories continue to be plentiful and retailers cut prices in an effort to get more foot traffic during the three-day shopping stretch. If you shop for a lawn mower on Boxing Day & After Christmas UK weekend, then you are going to see and receive the fantastic discount on the Lawn Mower. A lawn mower assists you with the one or more revolving blades to cut a grass surface into an even height. Here I listed Some Top Boxing Day & After Christmas UK Lawn Mower Sales & Deals, So Grab Fast!
10 Best Boxing Day & After Christmas UK Lawn Mower Sales & Deals (2018)
Flymo Easi Glide 300 Electric Hover Collect Lawn Mower, 1300 W
6 used from £ 55.79
- Powerful 1300 watt motor
- 4 heights of cut (12 - 32mm)
- 20 litre collection box
- 10 metre mains cable
- 30cm metal cutting blade
Bosch Rotak 32R Electric Rotary Lawnmower with 32 cm Cutting Width
1 used from £ 73.01
- The Rotak 32 lawnmower is ideal for small and mid-sized gardens
- Thanks to its grass comb, the Rotak 32 cuts effortlessly along walls, flower beds and lawn edges
- Weighing just 6.8 kg, it is easy to steer around obstacles and transport
- Also suitable for tall grass thanks to its hardened steel blade and powerful 1200 W motor
- Items included: Rotak 32, 31-litre grass box, cardboard box (3165140557450)
Flymo Hover Vac 280 Electric Hover Collect Lawn Mower, 1300 W
4 used from £ 61.04
- 29 cm cutting width, ideal for use on small to medium gardens
- Ergonomically designed for simple and easy use in your garden
- Collects and compacts more grass for less emptying of the 20 L grassbox
- Lightweight at only 8.8 kg allowing easy transportation and storage
- Product Dimensions: 79.2 x 42.7 x 40.4 cm
Bosch Rotak 34 R Electric Rotary Lawn Mower
1 used from £ 71.38
- 1300 W power drive motor ensures a reliable cut in long or wet grass
- 34 cm cutting diameter ideal for small to medium lawns up to one tennis court
- Double folding handles and stackable grassbox for compact storage
- Grass combs cut right up to and over the edge
- Single lever height of cut adjustment from 20-70 mm to suit different lawn conditions
Bosch AVR 1100 Verti Cutter Lawn Raker
- Fast verticutting without tool blockage
- Fast and complete collection of moss and thatch
- Comes with a 50 L collection box
- Innovative drum with stainless steel blades and airflow inlets quickly and completely removes the layer of thatch consisting of plant debris moss and weeds from the lawn
Flymo 1200R Lithium-Ion Robotic Lawn Mower, 18 V
- 18 v 1.6 Ah Lithium-ion Battery. Maximum incline within the working area: 14 °, Cutting width: 17 cm, Cutting height max: 50 mm, Cutting height: min: 20 mm.
- Working area 400 m2 +/- 20%
- Area Capacity 30 m2/hr
- Navigation system - irregular
- Charging system - automatic
BLACK+DECKER Strimmer with Lawn Mower Deck Attachment, 550 W
- Can be used as a traditional string trimmer
- Edging function with precision guide wheel for ideal lawn edges
- Wheeled base allows you to use your string trimmer as a mower
- Easy change from trimming to mowing and back
- Easy to store space saving solution
Flymo TurboLite 330 Electric Hover Lawn Mower Non-Collect
- Powerful 1150 watt motor
- 33cm Metal Blade
- 4 heights of cut (10 - 30mm)10 metre mains cable
- Light weight and easy to use
- Weight: 6.5 Kilograms
To ensure that you buy the best lawn mower for your particular needs, you will want to factor in garden size, whether your yard is hilly or flat, the number of trees or other obstacles to mow about, as well as the requirements of the person doing most of the mowing. There are several different lawn mowers on the market to meet a variety of lawn mowing needs. A backyard that’s perfect for your neighbor might not be the best one for you. We have assembled some hints for you at the buyer’s guide under.
What to Consider Before You Buy
Landscape Needs. Think about the size and slope of your lawn to discover the perfect walk-behind mower.
Washout port. When it’s time to wash up, a washout port takes a hose connection to clear clippings under the machine deck without needing to tip the machine.
Electric start. On gas versions, this feature allows you to power the motor with push-button simplicity, instead of yanking on a pull cord. All electric mowers start this way.
Folding handle. Models with a folding or collapsing manage require less space to store.
Upright storage. Nearly all electrics can be stored vertically in a cramped garage. Some gas models have special engine seals that allow for vertical storage also, without the risk of oil or gas leaking out.
Uniform wheels. Some generators boast larger rear wheels. Skip them. Our tests confirm mowers with uniform wheels are easiest to maneuver.
Check Out More Boxing Day & After Christmas UK Deals: